Friday, December 26, 2014
I Won't Make New Year's Resolutions for 2015
My theme for 2015 will be POSITIVITY!
I hate New Year's Resolutions and the pressure that surrounds them. So, for 2015 I have some goals in mind and tasks I will do to make those goals realities and I plan to write at the end of 2015 that 2015 was my best year yet. I can honestly say that at least in my career 2014 has been my best year to date so here's hoping 2015 will actually trump it!!!!
My current goals for the new year are:
- Be a more positive in 2015
- Practice an attitude of gratitude more frequently
- Make enough money monthly that I can pay all of my bills and have enough left over to pay down my debts
- Have more fun and live more in the moment rather than planning too far ahead
- Eat healthier and move my body more. I don't want to say diet and workout because I hate those ideals. I'd rather focus on the positives than the negatives.
- Work more on my own blogs and websites to be more independent and financially free
- Get my apartment organized by the end of 2015
Source for image above
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.