#Nablopomo June 2014 Prompt for Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Write on Someone Else's Blog Day: instead of writing a post on your own blog, go leave five comments. It still counts as writing!
Blogs I Commented On:
1. Muse Days The post I read was The No. 1 Secret to Living Like Successful People Do. I loved this post and posts like it because they are so motivating. My favorite part of it was "to switch from a mindset of 'what if' to 'why not you'."
2. Lauren Napolitano's Blog- I wrote my comment on her BlogHer page though because I couldn't comment on her actual blog ;) Her post was called The One Thing That Suffers When You Are Over-Scheduled and it was about the importance of getting busy even when you are too busy to get busy.
3. The Frugal Girl She had an awesome post called Summer Bucket List for 2014. Now I want to write my own summer bucket list!
4. Quirky Chrissy's post Heading to BlogHer 2014 in San Jose and Things I’m Going to Con Brian into Doing made me really wish my husband was going with me to California. Come to think of it, I wish my husband and I could go on lots of trips together. I still want to do a cross country road trip to California, fly to Europe and backpack across the continent, go to Australia...sigh. So much traveling I still want to do!
5. Northern Belle had an adorbs post on DIY: Glittery Wine Bottles. Such a cute gift idea!
43 days to BlogHer