Monday, March 3, 2014
NaBloPoMo- Monday, March 3, 2014
#NaBloPoMo March 2014 Prompt for Monday, March 3, 2014
Tell us five interesting things about yourself.
1. I'm exceptionally crafty. My husband says I could make arts and crafts from garbage with how creative I am. In fact, I have made crafts with garbage before. Recyclables make for some fun crafts. I love re-using stuff in new and inventive ways.
2. I HATE talking on the phone. I can talk to someone until I'm blew in the face when we're face to face. However, when I'm on the phone I tense up and freak out. I'm working on it...
3. I regret rushing through college. I wish I had taken my time and taken less classes per semester and drawn out the time I was in college.
4. I sometimes want to delete my facebook and twitter accounts. As much as I love attention, there are days I wish no one knew anything about me at all and that I could just escape to a private island with my husband to live. This quickly passes though because being alone too long makes me see how much I need to be around people to stay happy.
5. I'm becoming quite addicted to cooking. I love learning new recipes and then making them.
Want to participate in BlogHer's NaBloPoMo with me? Read more about it HERE.