#NaBloPoMo Prompt for Friday, May 31, 2013
Leave us with a thought that brings you comfort.
I can't just mention one, so here are a dozen comforting thoughts:
1. My top comforting thought is that everything WILL be okay.
2. Today I woke up and tonight I am still alive so no matter what it was a good day.
3. Even bad days have happy moments- look for them!
4. Worry ends when faith begins
5. Worrying is like rocking in a chair, it doesn't get you anywhere.
6. Ask for what you want, believe with all your heart you will receive it and you will receive it.
7. "It always seems impossible until it is done."
8. "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."
9. this too shall pass...
10. “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
-William W. Purkey
11. Forgiveness is not something we always do for other people. Sometimes we do it for ourselves to get well and MOVE ON.
12. Don't worry, be happy!