Definitely bringing a camera, my new tablet (so excited I finally have one!!!), possibly my laptop too, my cell phone, my camera card reader and a bunch of business cards.
- I'm going to keep it simple. I'll wear stuff that can go casual or fancy depending on the accessory it's paired with.
- I think I'll just bring some comfy flats for day and night
- Turning to my mom for that since she is a rep for Premier Jewelry
- SUPER simple for this- tinted moisturizer, powder, eyeshadow and my Dr. Pepper LipSmackers. I frikkin love that chapstick because it feels good and it lightly tints my lips a shade of pink :)
- The obvious deodorant, perfume, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner (going 2 in 1 for this bottle!) and toothbrush and toothpaste
I think that's it!
Gals that have been to BlogHer- is there something I am not thinking off that I should bring?!?
Can you spare $5? If 30 people donate $5 I will have the money to go to the BlogHer and work towards my goal of being a higher earning ProBlogger. Donate to my fund HERE! A reminder that donating $10 or more has its perks. Find those perks HERE!