So, I looked at my blog traffic and I wanted to get a million views collectively on all of my blogs by the end of August. I have gotten 4,171 page views since I started my challenge and have 995,829 to go.
Anyone have any ideas of ways I can get to my goal?
1. The Famous Ashley Grant (the one you are reading now)- a diary of my life as a freelance writer and photographer and a catch all for things on my mind, blog challenges I enter and more...
2. Tampa Bay Freebies- a collection of freebies and deep discounts I find in the Tampa Bay area
3. Lessons Learned From Frugal People - exactly what it sounds like- a collection of lessons I have found form frugal people on how to save money in every day life
4.Full of Bull - Recipes I find for tailgate parties, craft ideas I have tried and/or like for showing USF Bulls Spirit, pics and stories of the Bulls, products I like that show Bulls Spirit and whatever else I feel like adding that is related to the Bulls!
5. To Keep Me From G*mbling- This site is about my book 50 Ways to Keep Me From G*mbling and is a diary of my journey to quit as well as stories I found about addiction and recovery...
6.Living the Secret - A site dedicated to the principles of the Law of Attraction. A collection of my vision boards, my affirmations, the things I want in life, ideas for how to achieve goals, products that go along with the Law of Attraction and anything else I feel like adding that adheres to the subject of the Law of Attraction.
7.The Photographic Times- Sadly, this site of mine is a dormant site I haven't added anything to since November, 2011. With this challenge I plan to change that. Fingers crossed that I do!
8. Tampa Bay Bikini Babes- Another dormant site that needs a reboot!