Items you will need:
1. Red, green & white felt
3. Christmas stickers, beads, glitter and/or sequence
7. Black marker
1. Draw some shapes onto posterboard a little bigger than a gift card. Shape idea include: stockings & mittens (like shown in the pic), Christmas Trees, gingerbread men, etc... Just keep in mind you will be creating a pocket to hold a gift card
2. Cut out the shapes & trace them onto felt with black marker. You need two matching pieces of felt for each card holder
3. Using a line of glue around the edges, glue the two pieces together to create the pocket.
4. Using stickers, beads & accessories decorate the gift card holder however you would like.
This picture message or video message was sent using Multimedia Messaging Service.
To play video messages sent to email, Apple� QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.